It’s an exciting time for women in business—particularly Hartford-based female entrepreneurs, who were recently ranked fourth in the nation among metropolitan areas with the most female entrepreneurs, according to a new analysis of Census data.
Innovation Destination Hartford is pleased to share contributed resources for women in business—near and far. This comprehensive list comes to us courtesy Purdue University Global. Special thanks to Billy Adams for bringing these resources to our attention.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships for Women Studying Business
- Funding and Grants for Women in Business
- Professional Associations for Women in Business
- Business Programs for Women
- Policy Organizations for Women in Business
Access the Purdue University Global Resource Center for Women in Business