Join Innovation Destination Hartford for 30 minutes of real-life conversation with local entrepreneurs
So far, we’ve checked in with innovative local entrepreneurs to learn about survival tactics for Keeping the Lights On and how they’ve used their grit and gumption to keep Illuminating.
Part 3 of IDH’s webinar series, Shining Brighter: Innovating, Expanding, Growing, will focus on what’s next.
- How do you expand your perspectives?
- What does it take to level up?
- How do you learn to let go and outsource?
- Why is it so importance to build your tribe?
- What does growth look like?
Moderated by strategist, futurist, and culturepreneur Andréa Hawkins, Founding Partner of Leading Culture Solutions and Co-Owner of Berkins Blend Café and Berkins on Oak.
- Meredith Messenger, Founder and CEO of InsureGood, will share about launching an insurance business (during the pandemic) with an underlying mission to help other female entrepreneurs and building a network of local entrepreneurs.
- Annisa Teich, Founder and Principal of The Small Business Collective and Co-Owner of West Hartford Coworking, will talk about tapping local resources to expand and enhance her business and her efforts to pivot and innovate to meet the needs of clients—and the community.
Join us. Listen. Learn. Shine.
Register to attend Shining Brighter: Innovating, Expanding, Growing