Check out the new report about Hartford’s the early-stage startup ecosystem in Hartford produced by Startup Genome with support from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
Receiving national attention about all the businesses making an impact in Greater Hartford is more important than ever.
>>Read Hartford-specific findings
The new report revealed many key findings, such as:
- Hartford’s startup experience levels are very close to the activation phase average
- Hartford has some record of successes—generating more will help increase ecosystem size and performance
- Hartford’s founders have more potential to meet their peers from top ecosystems beyond the city’s borders
- Hartford’s startup landscape has an above average level of female founders
- Hartford’s startups have more potential to strengthen global market reach and global connectedness
Special thanks to all those who completed the survey upon which this report was based. And kudos to the local partners who also helped compile this important data, including:
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Launch EZ
- MetroHartford Alliance
- Upward Hartford
- Wesleyan University
- West Hartford Chamber of Commerce