Commercial Capital Training has put together an extensive list of business resources for women entrepreneurs.
WOMEN BUSINESS RESOURCES
Organizations and communities to help emerging and existing women entrepreneurs get access to business forms, advice, and templates for business plans, and provide advice and directories for women entrepreneurs.
- Resources for Women Entrepreneurs
- Businesses Started By Women
- Online Resources for Women in Business
- Office of Women’s Business Ownership
BUSINESS TRAINING RESOURCES
Sources to get the skills and training women entrepreneurs need to launch, maintain, and grow a successful business.
- Business Training for Women Entrepreneurs
- Business Plan Template
- Introduction to Business Management
Franchises are available for women entrepreneurs who want to maximize their profitability while keeping costs minimized.
ONLINE REFERENCES FOR WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS
From being finding startup capital, to dealing with business taxes, to sourcing supplies—a number of networks are available for professional women entrepreneurs.
- Breaking Barriers for Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Business Resources and Mentorships
- Celebrating Women Entrepreneurs
- Women Business and Commercial Advocates
- Innovating for Women: Business Challenge
HELP IS AVAILABLE OFFLINE
Many cities in the United States have a small business organization where women entrepreneurs can meet one another and trade knowledge and experience to help people overcome challenges. Additionally, there are sometimes tax incentives on a state, county, and even city level for women business owners to open up shop and create jobs in a given area.
- Women-Owned Small Business Program (Federal)
- Women-Owned Small Business Directory
- Association of Women’s Business Centers
Information courtesy of Commercial Capital Training. Visit Women’s Business Resources Business: Training Education Center for Women for more details. Special thanks to The Brenham Community Center for bringing these resources to our attention.