InsureGood is on a mission to help make business ownership, specifically in insurance, more attainable for more women. To support this commitment, the Hartford-based insurance and professional services agency is virtually hosting the Women with Impact Virtual Summit on November 18 and 19 with a dynamic lineup of impactful, forward-thinking experts, influential voices, and trailblazers presenting about topics including marketing, legal, finance, insurance, and time management.
- Sarah Blecher / MARKETING – Winning at the Game of Marketing
- Monica Adwani / TIME MANAGEMENT – Virtual Assistants
- Danielle Liss / LEGAL – Simplifying Legal for Small Business Owners
- Milena Erwin / FINANCE – Finding the Right Capital
- Brynne Tillman / SALES – Converting LinkedIn Connections to Conversations
- Amanda Aronson / CAREER DEVELOPMENT – Level Up Your Personal and Professional Life
- Meredith Messenger / OPERATIONS – Getting Your House in Order: Building a Foundation for Growth
- Precious L. Williams / PITCHING – Success After Failure: Pitching For Profit
- Analisha Gois + Chris Thomas / FINANCE – Accessing Traditional Capital and Working with the SBA
- Amanda Berlin / PR – The Only Three Things You’ll Ever Need to Do to Be Seen
- Jenny Drescher / LEADERSHIP – The Bolder Company – Foundations of Excellence
- Kari McLeod / FINANCE – Financial Wellness Session
- Carrie Taylor / INSURANCE – Protecting Your Growing Business
- Amber Powers / MARKETING – Relationship Marketing
- Candace Freedenberg / MINDSET – Women Empowering Women
The two-day event includes networking opportunities, workshop-style sessions, panels, interviews, and other interactive experiences.
“This summit is an opportunity to step away from your business to help you work on it rather than in it,” explains InsureGood Founder and CEO Meredith Messenger.
“The event is designed to benefit you and your business as well as our local community,” she adds. “All revenue generated from ticket sales will be donated to Interval House.”
Register to attend the 2021 InsureGood Women with Impact Virtual Summit