Spearheaded by Launch EZ , the State of Connecticut Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Survey is geared toward Connecticut entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial organizations.
“This survey provides a more complete picture of the ecosystem. Entrepreneurs and organizations will come away with information they can put to use right away,” says Launch EZ Founder Tim Laubacher.
The quarterly survey was created in an effort to:
- Create data about Connecticut’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Help organizations within Connecticut’s entrepreneurial ecosystem improve programs and access to resources
- Assess the effectiveness of programs and services for Connecticut entrepreneurs
- Provide insights to entrepreneurs about strategies and resources their peers are using to address challenges
“I'm really excited to see entrepreneurs and organizations come together to help improve Connecticut's entrepreneurial ecosystem," notes Tim.
“Our goal was to provide everyone in the ecosystem insights to help them with what they are doing and I think we did that with this first report," says Tim. “I'm excited to see where this goes in the Q3 survey, which will be coming out in October.”
- Learn more about Launch EZ, or find out how to be involved in growing the database, visit launchez.com.
- Read our interview with Founder Tim Laubacher: Launch EZ - Committed To Helping Connecticut Startups
- Find out more about The State of the Connecticut Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Survey