“One of the best ways to ensure that you grow as a person and a leader is to read—a lot,” writes Entrepreneur contributor Deep Patel.
His top picks for entrepreneurs and leaders include:
- Managing the Mental Game by Jeff Boss
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- The Go-Giver Leader by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Drive by Daniel H. Pink
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School by Mark H. McCormack
Interested in finding more reading recommendations for entrepreneurs and startups?
Check out Innovation Destination Hartford’s book reviews and recommendations.