The second-annual multi-city pitch competition aims to uncover top technology-driven, women-led companies that are ready to scale. Investors will meet one-on-one with entrepreneurs to hear their pitch and provide immediate feedback. The top three companies of the day will pitch for a chance to win prizes and gain valuable investor feedback. The 1st place is $10,000 and the 2nd place award is $5,000.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit an application for your company by Monday, October 13 at 12:00 p.m.
- If selected, you will meet one on one with a top investor for 15 minutes on October 18 to pitch your company and receive feedback.
- Selected companies must be pitch ready, with a 7-minute pitch, slides are not required.
- Investors will select top local winners for awards to be presented at local networking event on end of day, October 18.
To be eligible, your company must:
- Have at least one female founder (who must pitch)
- Utilize technology in their business (including technology-enabled healthcare and financial services companies)
- Demonstrate proven scalability with market fit
Visit therefineryct.com/fueling-the-growth to learn more about Fueling the Growth and read about last year’s event and winners.