reSET’s Summer Internship Program is designed to equip students with skills in entrepreneurship and social enterprise. It also provides students with exposure to a diverse set of industries.
The program is comprised of three components:
- Working directly with startup teams
- Receiving professional development education
- Taking part in the reSET Innovation Challenge, which provides an opportunity to for participants to launch their own startups
Since 2016, reSET has hosted 16 interns who have worked with 60 companies for approximately 4,418 hours.
Learn more and apply
NOTE: Colleges/universities interested in partnering with reSET should contact reSET Managing Director Ojala Naeem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more about the reSET Summer Internship experience? Read interviews with two interns:
- Guelory Brutus, University of Connecticut
reSET Summer Intern Is Inspired to Launch a Future Startup
- Kay Wilcox, University of Connecticut
reSET Summer Intern Learns About the Realities of Running a Startup