The event is geared toward Connecticut-based CEOs/CFOs/CTOs/ COOs/CMOs, research and development leaders, strategy officers; product and innovation officers, and sustainability officers.
What Is Industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 is the Fourth Industrial revolution that integrates digital and technology advancements made over the past decade, such as analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), cloud computing, robotics, additive manufacturing, the internet of things (IoT), the industrial internet of things (IIoT), and machine learning
The Industry 4.0 Panel Discussion will cover topics including:
- The “why and how” of Industry 4.0 in context of Connecticut’s ecosystem
- The state of Industry 4.0
- Academia’s role in Industry 4.0
- Examples of IoT/IIoT product and process innovations
- Small business manufacturing needs and perspectives
- Considerations on innovating in IoT/IIoT
- Ripi Singh, CEO, Inspiring Next
- Mike Accorsi, Senior Associate Dean – UConn School of Engineering
- Jill Mayer, New Haven Manufacturer’s Association
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Nick Gondek, Director of Additive Manufacturing/Applications Engineer, ACT Group
- Tim Maurer, Lead Innovation Consultant, Nerac
- Kevin Bouley, CEO, Nerac
- David Souder, Interim Dean, UConn School of Business
To register to attend the free Industry 4.0 Panel, please email Suan Lucek firstname.lastname@example.org your name, title, company and telephone number.