Are you an aspiring or accomplished writer with a message to share? We welcome your contribution and we’d love to share your encouraging experience with the IDH community.
IDH aims to keep our content local, showcasing the talents of Connecticut-based writers, business owners, entrepreneurs, and innovators. However, we have accepted contributions from authors in other states, and across the global.
We accept original articles and first-person stories approximately 500–800 words.
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH OUR READERS
Write and submit and informative article about a startup issue—anything from how to get funding to how to use innovative technology in your business. How-to pieces are beneficial for our audience, which include serial and first-time entrepreneurs and startups, seasoned business owners, and business leaders.
SHARE ABOUT YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY
IDH is happy to shine a light on entrepreneurs who share about their entrepreneurial experiences, whether it’s a story about success, failure, or lessons learned. Your entrepreneurial experience inspires and encourages others.
Preferred IDH bloggers write about their experiences in Connecticut’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, answering questions such as:
- What has it been like to mentor or receive mentorship?
- What advice do you have for those who are launching a startup or beginning their entrepreneurial journey? What’s the best advice you’ve received – and why?
- What has it been like to participate in a local accelerator program?
- What is the best thing about launching a startup in Greater Hartford?
- How have you benefitted from Connecticut’s entrepreneurial ecosystem?
- What important lessons have you learned in your entrepreneurial journey — anything you wish you’d done differently?
Send your article in a Microsoft Word document with your mini-bio (approximately two sentences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDH reserves the right to edit, revise, abridge, expand, or re-title any submitted article. By submitting an article to us, the writer represents and warrants they are the sole author of the article, that the article is original, and that the writer owns all rights to it free of any prior assignment.